Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Viking Superhead Pellets
Flowerhorn USA > Flowerhorns & Hybrids > General Talk
pustiso
hello there guys, i just want to ask if any of you had tried feeding your fh with pellet, and kindly tell me the outcome, thank you.. 4.gif

Viking Pets
fLiPsYde
this is my first time hearing about this brand, so im curious also. any distributers here in the states??
jing2x87
I tried the the Ultima red and Impact two years ago along with sanyu aweekred and i quitted beacause it cost me a lot of money just to get a nice resullt. Since then, i used XO's HUmpy head, chingmix HBsp50, and dried shrimp and i did get better results.

Anyway, you can try and experiment FH pellets as long as you and your fish are happy w/ it.

just my 2 cents!
HighFive
Many feeds are thrown together for names sake. No one feed will give you the best outcome and most are there to give you a quick fix. Variety is the best choice, for longevity, overall appearance, color, and development. I have tried this method for many years and have had better results over time. Yes, it will take longer for them to development, but they develop healthier than the quick fix feeds that guarantee a change in 3 to 7 days. My suggestion is variety, especially if you want to keep you fish around for many years instead of one year or less. I do believe this is the main reason for so many problems breaking out recently, many people like the quick fix and don't have the patience to wait a little bit longer. Many of the master breeders can tell you that they feed simple growth feed and nothing enhanced. thumbsup.gif
ayobreezie
High Five, what kind of variety? Like, one type of pellet on certain days or one type of pellet a week? Or all mixed into one serving?
HighFive
QUOTE (ayobreezie @ Sep 13 2007, 08:24 PM) *
High Five, what kind of variety? Like, one type of pellet on certain days or one type of pellet a week? Or all mixed into one serving?

You can try different ways of introducing variety, but what we do is mix a variety of different pellets together and feed this way.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.
CommunitySEO 1.2.3 © 2014  IPB SEO Module